Wednesday 3 October 2012

Hello?

So this is the dreaded first post and i dont have a clue what to say. I had it all thought out and now am here with time on my hands and a laptop on my knee i dont have a clue. I guess it would be a start to say what my blog will be about. So here goes.....(excuse the grammer its not one of my strong points)

I guess this blog will be filled with whatever im interested in mainly i want it to be about fashion latest trends, make up and costume jewelry. OMG i love jewelry i have so much and i will never stop buying it i know i have to much and thats how i like it :D It will probably feature a bit of interier design aswell because im currently in the process of moving out of my childhood home, and spreading my wings with the boyf out into the big wide world humberly known as our bingalow.

I am entering a new and exciting point in my life and thought it would be the perfect time to start a blog, and bore you with my adventures into adulthood (well sort of) x

3 comments:

  1. Hey Roxi, well done on your first post...the hard part is over! I look forward to seeing your first beauty/fashion post x Keep in touch!

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) ye definatley the hard part haha. Will have a new post up soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love costume jewellery too! Can't wait to see more of your posts!
    http://shopaholiconashoestring.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete