Sunday 18 November 2012

Yellow Diamonds

I decided i had to dedicate a post to my all time favourite gem stone, the yellow diamond.
 
I have always loved the colour yellow and jewellery so it just makes sense for the yellow diamond to be my favourite. I recently saw a TV programme on Elizabeth Taylor's jewellery collection, and how her family decided to auction the pieces off. I don't know if anyone else saw it but if you did you'll know it was amazing. She had the most gorgeous and luxurious jewellery i have ever seen. I think the yellow diamond is so elegant looking, and can bring a bit of interest to a piece of jewellery making it more of a statement and a focal point to an outfit.
 
Anyways i thought it would be fun to show you some of my favourite pieces of yellow diamonds. There so beautiful!!
 
These beauties are from the Elizabeth Taylor collection which was auctioned off.
 
 
 

The two pieces are from Tiffany's. The necklace was worn by Audrey Hepburn in the 1961 film Breakfast at Tiffany's, and the ring is my all time favourite yellow diamond ring.
 
 
Some more stunning and unique yellow diamond jewellery.
 
 
 
 

 
Finally some celebs rocking yellow diamonds.
 
 
 
 
xx
 
 
 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello Roxanne, this is your best friend here. Just thought I'd swing by and have a nosey!! I love all of you posts so far, they're funny and critical. You're doing a great job, can't wait to read the next one!

    Love
    Tasha
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many homework on the continual hunt along with offstage on the road to winning. Definitely not attached, simple to-fall as a result of wayside; And not investigation, afterward into a path travel toward the black. Scottsdale diamonds

    ReplyDelete